2015

This morning I decided to stay in bed a little longer and forgo my usual routine just for a few minutes so I could lay here and reflect on 2015. 

Honestly I feel like so much has happened that I don't even know what all I did. 

This year I .... 

1. Colored my hair more than one different color (not surprising)
2. Worked out harder than I ever have in my life and then just gave it all up at the end of the year 
3. Went to FL twice for work and got to see the beautiful ocean, but never once put my feet in the sand
4. Met some amazing new people in Charlotte that will be lifelong friends
5. Paid a lot of money for dental work that in the end didn't work and had to be totally undone
6. Paid a lot of money for medical tests to prove that I am actually perfectly healthy
7. Watched the full series of Cheers and Frasier
8. Invited the Lord to meet me right where I am and in turn found out that he was already there, loving me exactly where I am in every moment and in every situation
9. Watched A LOT of NASCAR, college football and golf on TV. 
10. Moved from Charlotte to Starkville, because ... why not?

So as you can see, 2015 has been packed. It's been fruitful and wonderful and I believe I'll always look back on it very fondly.

So here's to 2016, let's see what fun I can get into next year, shall we? 

Comments