home sweet home

well, i am officially a home owner. everything is set as it will be. everything is moved in. hung. hooked up. it's all exactly as i had imagined it. but better.
the one thing that i am amazed about is how God put everything in it's place. it's amazing to me how all my stuff fit perfectly without having to buy new things. i am so thankful that He has placed me here. i am exciting to see how my life will unfold in this place.

here are a few pictures. if it looks amazing it's because my mom, sister, and dad did it all. i really didn't do much. no seriously. i didn't.

this is the outside of my house:


this is what you see when you walk in:


this is what you see if you turn to your right:


this is the living room:


this is the other part of the living room and kitchen:


view #1 of my bedroom:



view #2:



there is more to the house but this is a good overview. emily will be moving in in a couple of weeks and it will be great!
so many people contributed to this house. from lamps, to fans, to money. thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! As Mama King used to say....now I know where to put you when I think about you. Hope you are all better...I know you are going to enjoy your new home....Happy New Year...Love, Aunt Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is so pretty! we loved being with you and helping in every way we could....it is such a comfortable, welcoming home and i am so proud for you.....

    isn't that sweet what mama king used to say??? i love that and i'll second it.....

    i love you so

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new home! It's beautiful! I hope to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new home! It's beautiful! I hope to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh...it is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks great! how exciting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't wait to come see you. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful!
    want to come decorate my home???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment