Exactly one year ago today I wrote these words, "As I look forward to the next year I hope it isn’t as easy. I hope that I have a few bruises to show after it’s over because I believe that fighting for things, especially things you believe in, are worth it. I’m up for a good challenge this next year because I’ve had this wonderful year to rest up and be prepared for what is to come."
It's a good thing I got that rest because 31 was a year to remember. Very shortly into the year I knew the winds of change were blowing. I knew it was time for me to make some moves and pursue some dreams. I got the word out and things started falling together.
By June I was in the interview process for a job and my house was on the market. It all came together really quickly from there and here I am, a few months later, living my dream.
It's really wonderful to be able to say that at the age of 31 I am exactly where I've always wanted to be. It took some time and tears to get here, but I am here. I'm proud of myself and I'm grateful to everyone who helped me get here.
This year has been rewarding and kind to me. I have seen myself in a different light and seen myself in my brightest and best moments yet.
Tomorrow begins 32. For some reason that number looks really large to me right now and perhaps even a little scary. What will this next year bring? Will it bring another year of rest? Or another year of dreams coming true?
Either way - I am thankful to have had another year to share my life with all of you. I am grateful for another year of knowing the Lord better and feeling his heart beat closer and closer to mine.
I adore you all and cannot thank you enough for your support of the last year. I couldn't have done it without you!
"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." Oprah Winfrey
It's a good thing I got that rest because 31 was a year to remember. Very shortly into the year I knew the winds of change were blowing. I knew it was time for me to make some moves and pursue some dreams. I got the word out and things started falling together.
By June I was in the interview process for a job and my house was on the market. It all came together really quickly from there and here I am, a few months later, living my dream.
It's really wonderful to be able to say that at the age of 31 I am exactly where I've always wanted to be. It took some time and tears to get here, but I am here. I'm proud of myself and I'm grateful to everyone who helped me get here.
This year has been rewarding and kind to me. I have seen myself in a different light and seen myself in my brightest and best moments yet.
Tomorrow begins 32. For some reason that number looks really large to me right now and perhaps even a little scary. What will this next year bring? Will it bring another year of rest? Or another year of dreams coming true?
Either way - I am thankful to have had another year to share my life with all of you. I am grateful for another year of knowing the Lord better and feeling his heart beat closer and closer to mine.
I adore you all and cannot thank you enough for your support of the last year. I couldn't have done it without you!
"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." Oprah Winfrey
Comments
Post a Comment