Help! I'm Obsessed!

Just in the last 4 hours have I become obsessed with 2 new websites.


If you know me well enough you know that I am over the top organized. I know where everything is at any given time and I clean out my closets and drawers at least once a month.

I just can't stand the clutter. I'm the complete opposite of a hoarder.

So .... after browsing these sites I just want to run home and clean out every drawer and closet and cabinet that I have. I want to sell all of my clothes on EBay and never look back.

http://carlyrobertson.typepad.com/perfectly_pretty/

http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/

So if you need me for the rest of my life .... I'll be at home. Sorting and labeling and cleaning.

P.S. I hope this blog moves my other blogs down a little so I don't have to stare at my face in those video stills anymore. Ew.

Comments