ok ok. i'll do it. 30 days of blogs. why not? sounds fun.
ok. let's go.
DAY 1
Introduce yourself, include a recent picture, and tell 15 facts about yourself
Hello. My name is Krystal. It's nice to meet you.
1. I am currently unemployed ... not by my own choosing.
2. I have lived in Nashville for 8 years.
3. I am obsessed with vintage Pyrex dishes. If you have any you can give them to me.
4. My favorite color is purple.
5. I go to bed about 9:30 every night.
6. My favorite TV show is Friday Night Lights.
7. NASCAR is my favorite sport.
8. I secretly pray everyday someone very generous will pay off my mortgage.
9. I really like diet Mountain Dew.
10. I like all of the Twilight books/movies.
11. I wish I had my own cooking show.
12. I have an older sister who is married and has 2 little girls.
13. I think my favorite movie is The Holiday. I think.
14. I have a new fear of needles and surgery.
15. I like music from the 40's-60's much better than current music.
ok. let's go.
DAY 1
Introduce yourself, include a recent picture, and tell 15 facts about yourself
Hello. My name is Krystal. It's nice to meet you.
1. I am currently unemployed ... not by my own choosing.
2. I have lived in Nashville for 8 years.
3. I am obsessed with vintage Pyrex dishes. If you have any you can give them to me.
4. My favorite color is purple.
5. I go to bed about 9:30 every night.
6. My favorite TV show is Friday Night Lights.
7. NASCAR is my favorite sport.
8. I secretly pray everyday someone very generous will pay off my mortgage.
9. I really like diet Mountain Dew.
10. I like all of the Twilight books/movies.
11. I wish I had my own cooking show.
12. I have an older sister who is married and has 2 little girls.
13. I think my favorite movie is The Holiday. I think.
14. I have a new fear of needles and surgery.
15. I like music from the 40's-60's much better than current music.
i LOOOOOVE the holiday!
ReplyDeletejude law + me= true love.