a quote for your day on December 17, 2008 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps "we are made for God, and nothing less will really satisfy us."- brennan manningamen brennan! amen! Comments TriciaDecember 18, 2008 at 10:04 AMI too love Brennan Manning, to the point that I would probably name a son Brennan. Ragamuffin Gospel changed the way I look at people and the way I understand grace.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousDecember 19, 2008 at 7:11 PMI say amen to that . . . I tried about everything else and I promise God is the only thing to make life meaningful!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I too love Brennan Manning, to the point that I would probably name a son Brennan. Ragamuffin Gospel changed the way I look at people and the way I understand grace.
ReplyDeleteI say amen to that . . . I tried about everything else and I promise God is the only thing to make life meaningful!
ReplyDelete