Have I ever told you how very much I love my eldest niece, Eliza Kate? Well if not, let me tell you now. She is the cutest thing in the world. She has a very strong personality which I think will serve her well in the future. I am told I was just like her as a child and I think that perhaps that is why I feel a real connection to little Miss Eliza Kate.
During the 4th of July I had a little video camera with me and once Eliza Kate figured out what it was then she wanted to use it all the time. So in the clip below I am trying to film her but what she says is "I can't because I have to have it". This phrase make me laugh so hard. She will stop at nothing to get the camera.
I hope this mindset sticks with her through her whole life. I hope she stops at nothing to get anything and everything she ever wants.
hahahahahahaha!
ReplyDelete