Grill Master

A little over a month ago I got a gas grill for my new house. I had been wanting one since I moved in so this was a very exciting thing for me. When I got the grill Mom and Dad were here visiting so Dad did the cooking. We cooked everything possible so I could know how to do it, but really no amount of watching someone cook can prepare you for how to do it yourself. My greatest fear is that I will not cook something enough. 

So ... I thought I would start small on my own. I chose the hotdog as my first grilling experience. I figure it is the best because if you do undercook a hotdog it will not hurt you. But it turns out I cooked it very well and it was delicious. Here are some pictures of my very first grilling experience.

You might think it looks pitiful. I think it looks delicious. 

Next time I tackle the hamburger. 

BAM!


Comments

  1. looks delish

    glad you're getting the hang of it...

    i am so getting you an apron that says "grill queen"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And I'm impressed -- I would mess up a hotdog on a grill. I think it looks yummy. I guess I need to come to Nashville now so you can cook me one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grilling scares me- I am proud of you for going for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment