So, I've been letting my hair grow out for about 9 months now. And so far I have liked it. But now I have gotten to a place where I actually really don't like it.
I am TIRED of it. SO tired of it! It's hot and just "lays there like a dead thing on your face" (that's a quote from "Hairspray" ). So I have made an appointment to get it completely chopped off on Saturday. Many of you know I have had short hair before, but for the most part when I had short hair I was overweight. Now that that isn't a problem I think I want to try it again. So here is the picture that I really like. I think I will try a little longer but somewhat similar take on this:

Tons of people have been telling me not to cut it and tons have been so excited. So I would like your opinion. I know it is my decision but I would also like a little input. :) You can vote below:
I am TIRED of it. SO tired of it! It's hot and just "lays there like a dead thing on your face" (that's a quote from "Hairspray" ). So I have made an appointment to get it completely chopped off on Saturday. Many of you know I have had short hair before, but for the most part when I had short hair I was overweight. Now that that isn't a problem I think I want to try it again. So here is the picture that I really like. I think I will try a little longer but somewhat similar take on this:

Tons of people have been telling me not to cut it and tons have been so excited. So I would like your opinion. I know it is my decision but I would also like a little input. :) You can vote below:
love that haircut....got for it...it's darling...
ReplyDeleteI couldn't vote yet because I haven't seen you in so long that I don't know how long your hair is now to know if I like your long hair or not. I think you can pull off that hairdo in the picture though:)
ReplyDeletego for it . . . I love it!
ReplyDelete