i have to admit that at times i get kinda sad at how boring my life can be. it isn't boring all the time, but you can bet that when i don't post on here there isn't much to talk about. on the days i am absent from here you can bet i am doing the following:
1. working
2. working out
3. reading
4. sleeping
and then it all starts over again.
last weekend my wonderful parents did come to town. it was such a wonderful visit. we were so busy! i hope i didn't wear them out too much. dad was so kind to fix a few things in my house and my grandmother gave me money to buy a gas grill on which we cooked lots of yummy food. i can't wait to do it all on my own. i feel sure i will burn a few things before it is all said and done. and my mother and i baked a yummy cake from a paula deen cookbook i got. she always knows how to cook things right. i haven't obtained that skill quite yet. the visit was too short but thankfully i'll be going home for the 4th of July and will get to spend more time with my family who i miss all the time!
today has been long. this week as been long. the last few months have been long.
i keep waiting for something new and exciting to happen. when it does i'll fill you in.
I'm always up for something!!shopping?.., the frisk?..., Cheekwood?...Visit Franklin?(it reminds me of Kosciusko!)...By the way. Jenny and Matt(Shanes sister) lives in Bellview. I live in Crieve Hall so I'm not far away! I'm not sure if you know but Shanes parents also live her in Nashville...Anytime you need us, we'll be there!! I know what you meant when you said it feels good to know other people in town that have common backgrounds(KO)! The hardest part about living in Nashville is the fact that my sisters live in KO. it stinks!! I miss them so much! even after 4 years! -Nat
ReplyDeletefor real-zie, update your blog, already!
ReplyDelete