I bought "P.S. I Love You" last night at Target and I just love it! I saw it in the theatre and cried and cried. I haven't cried this time.
Life has been busy with work. Lots of events going on. Lots of our artists have been in town which has been really great. I consider myself blessed to work with so many really amazing people. My job gets tough and I get stressed and somewhat tired of it at times, but I can't get over how much I do love where I work.
Hopefully I'll be headed to a festival in CA at the end of the month. Tons of our artists are playing at it and I think it is so important to form relationships. Trust is key.
Life is good and God is constantly working in me. I'm learning how to trust and love. Not only other people but myself.
I'm headed home this weekend to see the whole family. Can't wait to see everyone!
I'll post pictures from the trip!
Comments
Post a Comment