Happy Mother's Day! on May 11, 2008 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Happy Mother's Day, Mom!I LOVE YOU! Comments AnisaMay 12, 2008 at 1:48 PMaw! thank you so much for sharing these pics! so precious. i love mrs. kathy!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLT (and Max)May 13, 2008 at 8:10 PMsuch precious pictures! i bet your mom teared up.you have such a precious family.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 18, 2008 at 10:12 AMI love those pictures. I love your family!!Kristly, I MISS you! When will we be able to hang out????ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownMay 20, 2008 at 11:30 AMprecious. I especially loved the second to last picture. the hair is second to none. I believe that it the year kristen and laura both got perms. got to love the 80sReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
aw! thank you so much for sharing these pics! so precious. i love mrs. kathy!
ReplyDeletesuch precious pictures! i bet your mom teared up.
ReplyDeleteyou have such a precious family.
I love those pictures. I love your family!!
ReplyDeleteKristly, I MISS you! When will we be able to hang out????
precious. I especially loved the second to last picture. the hair is second to none. I believe that it the year kristen and laura both got perms.
ReplyDeletegot to love the 80s