I want to start this post by saying that I am not opposed to tattoos. I do not have one, nor do I wish to have one, but I am not totally against them on other people. Some people like getting them and some people REALLY like getting them. I've heard they are addicting so I understand how one might get carried away. But now I come to the issue at hand. Why in the world did my beautiful John Mayer do this to himself?


First of all, OUCH! Secondly, why? Does this take away from my obsession with him? No. But come on! This is SO overboard. I loved his other tattoos. They were so cute and so "John". Now it just a big sleeve of yucky mess. I know he likes the Jordan Sparks song "Tattoo" but this is going a little far.
Oh well. What's done is done.
On another note. I have a new game I like to play. When I'm sitting at a red light I like to try to find the radio station the person beside me or in front of me is listening to and singing along to. It is so funny to listen to the radio and watch the person next to you singing along. You can see when they mess up and stuff and it is GREAT! :) Good times! Good times!
love the game...so fun...
ReplyDeletei think the tatoo thing is a joke....he can't be serious.