11 years of driving ....

and i have only gotten 1 ticket in my life. that is ... before yesterday. 
that's right folks. i got a speeding ticket. the girl who NEVER goes over the speed limit got "singled out" as the cop put it. fantastic.
could it have come at a worse time? nope. 
i don't have money to pay for a speeding ticket. 
the good news is that i can pay $107 and take an online class [that takes 2 hours!!!] and the ticket will be pulled off my record. but $107? where do i get that? 
i've thought about starting a little business of making baby announcements or invitations for people. but i need the money fast. 
oh well. life lessons. don't ever speed. ever. even if everyone else is running over you. 
:(

Comments

  1. I have to pay one this month, too, and I don't know where the money is going to come from, either. Can I go in on your business with you? I can write limericks to go on the announcements.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment