I'm an aunt again on March 04, 2008 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps WelcomeCaroline Matilda KoskoI can't wait to meet you little one!You are beautiful & I love you so! Comments jwhiteMarch 4, 2008 at 8:34 PMKrystal,I love the new quote on your blog header... I saw Caroline today and she is precious. I know she will love her "Sissy"!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMarch 4, 2008 at 9:23 PMI cannot believe Kendy has two children!! Aaahh! Caroline is BEAUTIFUL--what a beautiful family. Miss you!!And I love your new blog header--I've decided that Sara Groves is my kindred heart recording artist.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLT (and Max)March 4, 2008 at 9:25 PMcongrats aunt krystal!!!! what a sweet girl. i'm ready to hear stories about EK as a big sister. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJordanandSaundersRamseyMarch 11, 2008 at 9:37 AMShe is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Krystal,
ReplyDeleteI love the new quote on your blog header... I saw Caroline today and she is precious. I know she will love her "Sissy"!
I cannot believe Kendy has two children!! Aaahh! Caroline is BEAUTIFUL--what a beautiful family. Miss you!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your new blog header--I've decided that Sara Groves is my kindred heart recording artist.
congrats aunt krystal!!!! what a sweet girl. i'm ready to hear stories about EK as a big sister. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete