My sister says I don't update enough. This is the same sister who hasn't updated since the 16th AND hasn't informed the blogging community that if she doesn't have Caroline before Monday the 3rd she will be induced on the 3rd. So THERE! :) Looks like someone else needs to update more!
So, in the spirit of blogging I thought I would blog about things I want. People are all looking for good gift ideas and if you get want to just up and buy me something here is a list of things I would really love to have!
A KitchenAid Mixer
A Fire Pit
Patio Furniture
The Complete Series of The Cosby Show
The Complete Series of The Carol Burnett Show
Grey New Balance Shoes
I'll leave it there for now. :) At least now you know what I like if you ever need to get me something :)
So, in the spirit of blogging I thought I would blog about things I want. People are all looking for good gift ideas and if you get want to just up and buy me something here is a list of things I would really love to have!
A KitchenAid Mixer
A Fire Pit
Patio Furniture
The Complete Series of The Cosby Show
The Complete Series of The Carol Burnett Show
Grey New Balance Shoes
I'll leave it there for now. :) At least now you know what I like if you ever need to get me something :)
good for you for posting...i know i need to, but you posted our biggest news, so now i am off the hook! and i really don't have anything to report.......
ReplyDeletethat is for now....things are aout to get crazy! i'll be super blogger!
IIIII want the COSBY SHOW set!!!! did you see them on OPRAH?!?!
ReplyDeleteHey, Krystal!
ReplyDeleteThis is Julie (McVey... from Starkville). Anyway, I was just checking on Kendy... How is she (is there a baby?)
Thanks :)