Awww, please stop crying. No, really. Please stop. I didn't mean to make you cry since I haven't updated in awhile. No really, it's gonna be ok .... look, I'm updating now ..... see all better ..... now there is that great smile :)
Woah! I've been busy. Busy busy busy. Work as been like one big blur. So busy, so many things going on. The other day a friend of mine said, "So what are you working on at work?" and I responded by saying, "My attitude". It is the truth.
Let's see, what else?
Oh my dear friend Anthony was in town this week. He is in he traveling show of "High School Musical" so I went and saw him perform Tuesday night and got to hang with him for the first time in, oh, 4 years. I miss that boy. I miss his whole family!
My friend Jennifer was on the Oprah show Wednesday. Well she was taped for the show on Wednesday. The actual show won't air for a few days. She is one of my best friends and my Bible study leader. She said the show went great! I can't wait to hear details!
Emily Cole, my new roommate moved in! It is GREAT to have someone else in the house! I always have to adjust to having a roommate again. I get so set in my ways and I never want to really ruffle anyones feathers so sometimes the transition is hard, but I'm not too worried about it cause Emily is great. Emily and I have known each other for years since she is from Starkville. So it will be fun!
It's COLD today. Where is the snow? Not in Middle TN.
I want a dog. Can I afford it?
Going to see Juno tonight. Can't wait to see it because I have heard GREAT things about it. If it's good, you'll be the first I tell.
Alright, it's quitting time.
Krystal
Woah! I've been busy. Busy busy busy. Work as been like one big blur. So busy, so many things going on. The other day a friend of mine said, "So what are you working on at work?" and I responded by saying, "My attitude". It is the truth.
Let's see, what else?
Oh my dear friend Anthony was in town this week. He is in he traveling show of "High School Musical" so I went and saw him perform Tuesday night and got to hang with him for the first time in, oh, 4 years. I miss that boy. I miss his whole family!
My friend Jennifer was on the Oprah show Wednesday. Well she was taped for the show on Wednesday. The actual show won't air for a few days. She is one of my best friends and my Bible study leader. She said the show went great! I can't wait to hear details!
Emily Cole, my new roommate moved in! It is GREAT to have someone else in the house! I always have to adjust to having a roommate again. I get so set in my ways and I never want to really ruffle anyones feathers so sometimes the transition is hard, but I'm not too worried about it cause Emily is great. Emily and I have known each other for years since she is from Starkville. So it will be fun!
It's COLD today. Where is the snow? Not in Middle TN.
I want a dog. Can I afford it?
Going to see Juno tonight. Can't wait to see it because I have heard GREAT things about it. If it's good, you'll be the first I tell.
Alright, it's quitting time.
Krystal
Comments
Post a Comment