Yesterday and today consisted of laying out on the beach and eating. And a little shopping.
We have had the best service down here. All the waiters have been cute and very nice. Last night our little waiter, Brandon, gave us free desserts. Yum. And Jen told him her food was cold and she got it for free. Nice.
And our waiter tonight, Kevin, was so cute. He had a voice like Brad Garrett off of Everybody Loves Raymond. So cute.
Ok, enough. Tomorrow we have to drive back to the cold :( Tomorrow we have to leave this perfect place.
But I will be back. Oh, I will be back.
So now I am going to leave you with this video that I took for my mom. She loves the way the beach sounds so I thought I would make a little video of it :)
I took a million photos of the sunset here because it is officially the most BEAUTIFUL sunset anywhere I've ever seen. But here is one of the pictures I took. This doesn't even do it justice but it is still beautiful.

I can't thank the Lord enough for allowing this trip to take place. I needed the rest and to just be quiet and listen to what he wanted to tell me. It's been nice to just be still and know. I just feel so very very blessed. Not just here in Florida but anywhere I am. I am just so blessed to have the life I have.
Goodbye Florida. Hello Tennessee.
We have had the best service down here. All the waiters have been cute and very nice. Last night our little waiter, Brandon, gave us free desserts. Yum. And Jen told him her food was cold and she got it for free. Nice.
And our waiter tonight, Kevin, was so cute. He had a voice like Brad Garrett off of Everybody Loves Raymond. So cute.
Ok, enough. Tomorrow we have to drive back to the cold :( Tomorrow we have to leave this perfect place.
But I will be back. Oh, I will be back.
So now I am going to leave you with this video that I took for my mom. She loves the way the beach sounds so I thought I would make a little video of it :)
I took a million photos of the sunset here because it is officially the most BEAUTIFUL sunset anywhere I've ever seen. But here is one of the pictures I took. This doesn't even do it justice but it is still beautiful.
I can't thank the Lord enough for allowing this trip to take place. I needed the rest and to just be quiet and listen to what he wanted to tell me. It's been nice to just be still and know. I just feel so very very blessed. Not just here in Florida but anywhere I am. I am just so blessed to have the life I have.
Goodbye Florida. Hello Tennessee.
i like the new blog look....
ReplyDeleteand eliza kate LOVES that video of the ocean....
oh my. i love the sound of the ocean. what a fun trip!
ReplyDeletegreetings from the big t.x.! just dropped by today to catch up on your life a little bit. drop me a line sometime when you can work me into that busy schedule of yours!
ReplyDeletehear from you soon, ;)
-b
p.s. - beautiful beach pics, btw! and the video was pretty sweet, too!