vacation

today is my first day back at work since being on vacation with mom and dad and boy am i dragging. sheesh.
i am so sleepy. i think i am still on eastern time. so for me, it should be 5:00 and i should be going home :) but, alas, i am in central time and it is only 4:00.

mom, dad and i went on our annual trip to the mountains in east tennessee. i always look forward to going. mom and dad can't believe each year that i keep wanting to go back, but how could i not? i get to spend time with my parents and i get to relax with no email or telephone. it is really one of my favorite times of year. the more i go on this vacation, the more i understand why people pack up and go on vacation for Christmas. there is just something more relaxing about being away from home.

anyways, we did some of my favorite things. we shopped, and ate and went to dollywood. it was a fabulous time. i really like things like dollywood and cracker barrel. i am an old soul. and we even made a stop at the cracker barrel on the way home. needless to say i thought it was a perfect trip :)

here are just a couple of pictures from the trip. i didn't take very many pictures. i never do for some reason. sad.

i'm already counting down the days till we go again next year!!! :)

thanks mom and dad for letting me always go with you!





Comments

  1. Aw, I miss you, old soul! I love it. You and your mom are TWINS!! Really! So cute. I love the pictures. Come to birmingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS--will you design a new blog header for me? I like the way you design them the best, and I trust your taste the most. You know, just if you have time. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so skinny....i don't think we are related.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are tiny, krystal JANKins. so glad you had fun on our trip. the mountains are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment