25 years too old

i wanted to post something new because i was tired of looking at those silly pictures of myself.
grey's anatomy last night was interesting. for the most part i enjoyed the addison spin-off much better than the actual grey's portion. i thought it was witty and not as heavy as grey's as been lately. anyways, while i was watching it i noticed how attractive tim daly is. i remember him from wings. then i thought it was strange that i thought he was attractive since he is 50 years old, but all the same i think his style is "my type" if he were 25 years yonger. or i, 25 years older.
i was thinking about this and then i rememebered how attractive i think rob lowe is. so i decided to grace the blogging world with both of their pictures so you can swoon with me. :)

Comments

  1. I agree with you that Tim Daly is a total hottie and I am super surprised that he is 50?! My dear ole Dad is one or two years older. Ewwwwww.

    I cannot agree with you, however, about the Grey's Spin-off. I thought Addison acted so weird the entire time. I thought she was drunk in the beginning. All I wanted to see was Christina shopping for the wedding and they didn't give me much of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with you on the dudes....except i can't forgive rob lowe for how mean he was to tommy boy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I love rob lowe. He has been at the top of my "list" since I was 16. Good to know you have similar sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment