well... i did it.

i finished the half marathon. 13.1 miles. and whatever you do ... don't underestimate the .1 part of that!!!
i really did it.
i know you are all glad so i won't be talking about it anymore. :)
it was the hardest yet most rewarding thing i have ever done in my life. i am so proud of myself.
my official time was: 2:33:56

whenever i get a picture i'll post it.
:)
thanks for all of your support during this!

yippie!

Comments

  1. hooray for you! that's so weird...i went for a jog today and i thought to myself "hmmm...i wonder when krystal's half marathon is"....i hope the weather was a great there as it was here. congrats. i hope to one day do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you Krystal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krystly!! Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment! I almost got to come watch, too...weekend seminar for work. Boo. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! that is great.
    Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment