My sister, Kendy, would say that fun things happen to me a lot. And I would agree with her for the most part except that the fun things I wish would happen don’t. I mean, yes, I got to go to the CMA’s, I got to go to the Dancing With The Star’s Tour, I got 5th row seats to see John Mayer and so on and so forth. BUT the truth of the matter is those are just kind of fun things that I could live with or without. But why couldn’t I run into John Mayer in town and have a nice conversation. During this conversation he would think I was the prettiest funniest female he had ever met. He would then decide that we would be life long friends.
Or, why couldn’t some of the photographers we work with say, “Krystal, you have the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. I must photograph you”.
You see, things like that don’t happen. I guess I’ve always been someone who always wanted more. I’ve probably never been satisfied a day in my life. NOT a good quality.
But I digress.
I am training for the half marathon. It is to be run April 28. I don’t know if I am going to make it. Which really makes me want to cry. I pulled a muscle or something a couple of weeks ago. I took last week off to do as much recovering as I could. I felt 100%. I ran this morning and now it hurts again. I’m afraid it’s going to be something that isn’t going to go away until I stop running. What a HUGE bummer. I’m going to keep trying and maybe try to make the muscle stronger. I’ve paid for the race and I really hope I can do it. It’s such a huge goal of mine.
Typing blog entries in Word is a much more efficient form of blogging. It checks for spelling and grammar. Brilliant.
Or, why couldn’t some of the photographers we work with say, “Krystal, you have the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. I must photograph you”.
You see, things like that don’t happen. I guess I’ve always been someone who always wanted more. I’ve probably never been satisfied a day in my life. NOT a good quality.
But I digress.
I am training for the half marathon. It is to be run April 28. I don’t know if I am going to make it. Which really makes me want to cry. I pulled a muscle or something a couple of weeks ago. I took last week off to do as much recovering as I could. I felt 100%. I ran this morning and now it hurts again. I’m afraid it’s going to be something that isn’t going to go away until I stop running. What a HUGE bummer. I’m going to keep trying and maybe try to make the muscle stronger. I’ve paid for the race and I really hope I can do it. It’s such a huge goal of mine.
Typing blog entries in Word is a much more efficient form of blogging. It checks for spelling and grammar. Brilliant.
woah....sorry about the little injury....don't give up.....even if you can't run, you have really proven that you are en extremely dedicated person....not having grown up playing sports or anything, i find it inspiring that you could find your inner athlete....
ReplyDeleteand you do have fun things happen to you that you could not live without....you have an awesome job that sounds like super fun...if you didn't have it, you would be living in a box, not the awesome house you are building (fun thing number 2)....you have AMAZING friends...you don't even know, who will drive all the way to charlotte to see a race with you.....sit in vip seats....pretty fun.
you also have a fun niece that makes a cute little sad face when she says "meow"...so fun.